CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i'm a nutcase

Hi.

I have a strange urge to speak to someone right now, but there is no one I really feel like calling. I've been on the phone too much today, begging for donations from businesses at my internship, talking to family members about nonsense, apologizing to friends for drunken behavior, the usual. My point is, if I were treating this blawg like a phone call, these are the things I would say.

-LYKE OMG HI! itz bin sOoOo long sinz i've tawlked 2 u!! ..paha, but seriously..
- I got too drunk last night, unintentionally. Beer, apparently, will continue to get the better of me despite my efforts against it. Oh well, it was fun, from what I recall.
- I'm really sad about the construction workers dying on 21st street. I hope the lesson learned is that buildings should never be that tall, until humans learn to fly.
- When I was eating an apple earlier today the first bite I took formed a perfect C. It was beautiful, but I finished the apple anyway
- Summer is restoring my soul. I mean this much less deep than it sounds. I just feel good, and it isn't just because I'm intoxicated more regularly. I've always wondered how to tell the difference between experiencing true happiness and superficial or circumstantial, happiness. It's really hard sometimes, maybe just for me, but I think recently it's gotten a little easier to figure out. It isn't that I'm happier, because I'm usually pretty happy, I mean, domino's is a flourishing business, Hanson will continue to make beautiful melodic music and I have really funny friends. I think it's that I feel more joy, which yes all of you thesaurus natzis, is different. I sound like an idiot girl probably, but, this might be the joy talking, I don't care. I'm so pleased to be where I am right now, and I honestly wouldn't change a thing. That's true happiness I think. This turned strangely reflective.

Sorry didn't mean to talk your ear off! What's that? ..I didn't know you had a parakeet. No, No, I understand, You have to go walk it..it's cool. We'll talk soon.

0 comments: