CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lauren Conrad is my homegirl

Not to assume that anyone reads, let alone REMEMBERS, what I blabber about..but recall that renewed perspective I was bragging about last week? Dunzo. The past few days my life has been like a bad episode of The Hills. Horrible analogy.. every episode of The Hills is bad. I'll try a different approach, the events of the past few days have been like a Dominos pizza delivered without cheese.. tolerable, but so completely absurd you don't know whether to laugh out of the insanity, or scream out of disgust, because there is an establishment that is still allowed to exist after crafting a cheeseless pizza.

You following? I thought so. The point is, I think perspective is jinxable. I'm really writing to warn EVERYONE. If you think you've got it, don't tell anyone, because before you know it you'll be eating cheese-less pizza and watching reruns of Laguna Beach because company policy doesn't allow Blockbuster to rent The Hills to drug-dependent drag rats.

In other news, this is mostly just for show. I'm having a super great time living with two of my best friends and swimming and drinking $1 beer. Life isn't worth it if you can't sometimes compare it to The Hills, right? Right.

0 comments: