CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

gremlins in the park. watch yo'self.

oh HELLO there.

as an act of grammatical rebellion i may or may not type this post using entirely lowercase letters. who knows, maybe i'll runafewwordstogethertoo. just for FUNSIES.

ya know, i started this post having something to say i think..i might have just wanted to write the word funsies in a public arena. it's really anyone's guess. i'll say this though, this may or may not be about to turn into a post where i make a bulletted list of things that are on my mind/that i want to say. who's down for some incoherent nonsense?! aweeesome.

- i've had a ear-curdling cough for the past two weeks. it's starting to worry me, because as a middle child i'm pretty sure my parents were negligent about the timeliness of my vaccinations, specifically whooping cough.
- this is more of a shameless plug actually, but can everyone i know please use twitter? it's really inconvenient switching back and forth from social medium to social medium all damn day and it would make it A LOT easier if everyone could just tweet their lives to me. okaygreatthanks.
- i'm going to see the movie gremlins in the park in like 9 minutes. i just googled gremlins and am AMAZED at how similar to furbies they appear to be. makes me want to teleport to my attic in arlington and bring one of those little guys with me..ya know, to cuddle with.
- it is RIDICULOUSLY hot inside my home right this moment. i'm leaving in 5 minutes, but i just removed 3 of the 5 articles of clothing i was wearing because it was INTOLERABLE.
- it's like, happy hours are really great..but i'll be honest, any drinking before 9 p.m. just makes me want to fall asleep. i have a lot of respect for alcoholics, i mean to be able to drink all day long and not have it affect their sleep patterns, it's just remarkable. it's inspiring, truly. hats off to you.
- a few of my all time favorite people are gracing me with their presences tomorrow annnndican'tfreakinwait.
- ok, this is coming to an abrupt close because, let's face it, gremlins waits for no MAN. or woman.

0 comments: