CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sleepless in seattle

Alright ALRIGHT, I know what you're thinking. No, I'm not in Seattle. Rain on my parade if you must and subsequently ruin my adorable movie reference. The point is, I can't sleep. In true Tom Hanks fashion I sit on my bed, wide awake, listening to an obscure radio host speak the truths of my life and hypnotize me as he/she coddles me with his/her optimism, ultimately resulting in aiding my father's search for true love, ending with a timely reunion atop the Eiffel Tower. It's going to be a busy night.

In other news, no I'm not delusional. I know my life does not mirror the Sleepless in Seattle plot line...yet. I'm just a bit on the thoughtful side, not to say I'm doing nice things for people, more that I'm full of thoughts. Some good, some not so good, some absolutely ridiculous. Here's a sampling. Good thought: This weekend is going to be really great. An assortment of 21st birthday celebrations to attend, lost of boozin' and boatin' AND I'm only working on Sunday. Bad thought: What am I going to do this summer. Yes, I'm taking classes, working, babysitting, interning..but what am I going to DO? Hopefully things. Ridiculous thought: I should get another hamster.

0 comments: